Some of the Apps/Scripts/Macro’s I have written for AutoCAD or other Autodesk software.
This routine will let you batch process as many .dwg file as you want, with either built-in routines, or using your own .scr file. To install:
- Download the file below, and extract the contents to C:\_batching
- Open AutoCAD 2019
- Type VBAMAN on the Command Line. If you don’t have VBA installed, you will get a dialog box showing you where to download it. If you have to, download it, install it, and restart AutoCAD and type VBAMAN on the Command Line
- Load the .dvb file from C:\_batching
- Open the VBA Editor to see the contents, and make changes if you want.
- If you don’t want to make changes, go back to the VBA Manager and click on Macro’s and run the Macro shown on the dialog box.
- There is a help/instructions on the Form when its run, where to place files, what the Batching will do
MD5 Sum: 2d40288a443940128618d78cbd833d16